Age Calculator by Ben Buckner
revised by Danny Jones
Calculate the difference between any two dates.
- Use to calculate present age. The age calculator uses American date notation - MMDDYYYY, and the Gregorian calendar.
- Use to calculate age at death - the difference between date of birth and date of death.
- Use to calculate the difference between any two dates.
- Use the calculator to fill in the narrative of your family history. It makes the family narrative more interesting
to know the exact age at historical events and exact age at death.
- Use the calculator to find the difference between any two dates. It could make a family history more compelling to
give the exact time between events.